Insta360 announced today that its newest camera, Insta360 GO, is now available at Apple Stores worldwide and online at Apple.com as part of an Apple-exclusive bundle that includes three new accessories.
Insta360 GO is the world’s smallest stabilized cam, weighing in at just 18.3 grams (0.65 ounces). Its small size means you can wear GO for easy hands-free POV shooting, or capture unique angles using a range of included mounting accessories.
No matter how GO is worn or mounted, Insta360’s signature FlowState Stabilization ensures super-stable footage that can be shared and edited with a couple of taps.
Three New Accessories
Insta360 GO is built to go anywhere — that’s why it comes standard with a versatile assortment of mounting accessories. The Insta360 GO Apple Bundle introduces even more creative possibility, offering three all-new accessories that enable new ways to use and carry GO：
- Easy Grip: Don’t call it a selfie stick! All right, fine, it’s kind of like a selfie stick. The Easy Grip is a great way to get some extra extension in your shots to get that perfect angle of your next dog walk, run or ride.
- Ring Grip: Wear GO on your finger like a ring. Great for filming people’s reactions when you give them the “Talk to the hand” gesture and… wait for it… selfies! Or even shooting yourself throwing a ball or punch.
- Carry Case: With great accessories comes great responsibility. That’s why Apple Bundle buyers will get a stylish Carry Case to stow all of their gear.
Of course, the Insta360 GO Apple Bundle will also include GO’s full range of standard accessories, including:
- Magnet Pendant for wearing GO on the front of your shirt
- Pivot Stand for mounting GO to flat surfaces
- Sticky Base for sticking GO to any surface
- Easy Clip for clipping GO onto a hat or headband
- Charge Case for easy on-the-fly charging and footage transfer
Edit in a Snap
When a day of shooting is done, the GO app’s FlashCut feature automatically finds your best shots and combines them into a stylish, ready-to-share edit.
GO also supports slow-mo and hyperlapse shooting modes, as well as the unique Barrel Roll effect to create mind-blowing, rotating hyperlapse edits. And with Color Plus, a new feature in the latest app update, GO footage gets an automatic boost to look more natural, bright and vibrant.
The Insta360 GO Apple Bundle retails at 229.95 USD and is available now online at Apple.com and at Apple stores globally.